Type Here to Get Search Results !

IND vs NZ T20 series 2021, Which team can win today T20 match of India vs newzealand

 
IND vs NZ T20 series 2021, Which team can win today T20 match of India vs newzealand


Which team can win India vs New Zealand  today T20 match:

Indian cricket team could not reach the semifinal match from T20 World 2021. From today New Zealand will start the T20 series with the cricket team at their home ground. Indian cricket team will enter the field today with new coach, Rahul Dravid and new captain Rohit Sharma. IND vs NZ I20 Match will start at 7pm as per IST. Many prominent players in the Indian team have been thrown out of the team saying that they are being rested. By the way, it is also true that it is very important for the players to get rest. Any person will feel tired after playing so much cricket. The last match of T20 was played by both the teams in the T20 World Cup, in which New Zealand's team gave a crushing defeat to the Indian team. But now forgetting the loss suffered by Team India in T20 World Cup 2021, start playing good cricket. You have to enter the field with a new mindset. Let us tell you that there is now more than 11 months of work time left for the start of the next World Cup. Indian cricket team has an opportunity to prepare players for the series to be played against New Zealand. Indian team may play better cricket at its home ground again new zealand tea. Therefore we can say that 55% chances of Indian team and 45% chances of new zealand team for winning today t20 match. Rest decision for winning the match will be finalized after playing good cricket on the cricket ground. 

Now the team of New Zealand would also like to play good cricket again forgetting the fact of not winning the T20 World Cup.

 All Indian cricket fans will have an eye on Rohit Sharma:

 Let us tell you that Rohit Sharma will captain the full time Indian cricket team for the first time. And Rohit Sharma can make big changes to the team selection. In IPL tournaments, Rohit Sharma has done very well for the team of Mumbai Indies. This is a good sign for the Indian team for the T20 World Cup. According to sources, Rohit is making his game more aggressive than before and may change his style in a new role and on the advice of new coaches? This thing will be seen in the coming matches.

 Who can play in the Indian team as the sixth batsman?

 Indian team's new captain Rohit Sharma & new coach Rahul Dravid will have to decide who amongst Rituraj Gaikwad, Shreyas Iyer and Venkatesh Iyer will play as the sixth batsman in the team. On one hand Shreyas was present before getting injured in the first quarter of the year, on the other hand Rituraj Gaikwad has been in form since the second phase of IPL. Venkatesh Iyer has grabbed the attention of the selectors in the second leg of IPL and was good in the second leg as well and Venkatesh Iyer continues to be an option to bowl. Also, he has played for his home state, Madhya Pradesh, at number five and with some regularity. Batted at number six. Looking at all these things, Venkatesh Iyer is going to replace Hardik Pandya in the Indian team. Hardik Pandya was supported a lot in the Indian team for the future of the Indian team, but despite this, the performance of Hardik Pandya has not been good. Rahul Dravida making the thinking of the Indian team is a very good thing and making Rohit Sharma the captain of Team India should also be considered good for the future of the Indian team. It has to be seen that both of them can teach the Indian team to play the best game in the field. This time the Indian team is a young team and playing young players in T20 matches is considered. But the result of the match will come out after playing the match. Hope the Indian team will play good cricket in Anne's matches.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.